Dero goi live journal!

Roba scritta da DERO sul suo live journal

« Older   Newer »

1. (+)AleX(+)

User deleted

Quello ke troverete scritto a seguire..è un intervento livejournal(l'unico) pubblicato dal vero e proprio DERO GOI in persona (il cantante degli oomph)

CITAZIONE
    My name is Dero Goi, I hail from Wolfsburg, Germany.
    I am one of the members of the German band Oomph! of which I sing, write lyrics, compose and play drums for, with the exception of performing live, where you will only view my singing.
    My musical experience’s before OOMPH! Consisted of; pelting out every known song by Elvis and the Beetles while my father played guitar at family parties. It was horrid English…
    I’ve probably know Crap for the longest, when we were younger we lived in the same tenement house and played in the sandpit. About the age of 10 we started to make music or should I say noise, with things like cardboard boxes, persil-drums and self-made instruments. At about the age of 15, we were both in a group called, Phaze. To be honest it was terrible.
    We met Flux in 1987 at a local indie-festival, we all got along and soon decided that we all wanted to create something different. Then poof, two years later Oomph! was bourn.

Since then, we’ve come along way. And after releasing nine albums, we’ve still got the stuff and “oomph” – terrible pun- to wow our fans and attract new ones.
    Awhile ago we released the video clip for Gott ist ein Popstar, which is the first signle off our new album, Glaube Liebe Tod.
    Gott ist ein Popstar, actually threw up a lot of comition within the churches and we actually had one of our live perfomances cancelled, because of this song.
    Sine then we have already made our second videoclip off the new album which is, Das letzte Streichholz. It’s worth a look at if you can catch.

In the end as much as I love touring and the fans, that doesn’t mean that I don’t like having my rear time off from it all. I enjoy it to the fullest, mainly because I get to spend it with the two loves of my life. My wife and son, who turns six this year.

Now that all that crap is over and done with and you have the basic idea that I am the one and olny, Dero. And the masses of special effects… something about risotto.

Abuse my number: dero is god
    laune: frustrated

Link del livejournal UFFICIALE (anche se purtroppo non + utilizzato)DI DERO GOI
    http://dero-goi.livejournal.com/

2. +Audrey Dutroux+

User deleted

siamo sicuri sia lui davvero? :O

3. Die Schlinge

User deleted

"...because I get to spend it with the two loves of my life. My wife and son, who turns six this year."
    mi vuole proprio far soffrire ? Spezzarmi il cuore ? Uccidermi, trafiggermi con lame affilate e taglienti ? Ok ... troppa poesia !!! -.- so solo che ha 2 amori nella sua vita ... ok ... ok ... ok ... cisono rimasta troppo male !!!!!! -_-
    io l avevo già scoperto :cry: :shifty: basta così per oggi .. mi sto sentendo una bimbaminkia !

4. Roxyblack

User deleted

non lo dire a me :cry:

si in effetti fa molto bimbominkia....

5. (+)AleX(+)

User deleted

eh vabbe...credo ke la famiglia che ti formi in sia un valore x tutti.

cmq si è lui

6. +Audrey Dutroux+

User deleted

comunque è davvero dolce...^^
    (sotto un apparente scemenza rivela un animo nobile XD)

7. olaszvilagos

User deleted

CITAZIONE (+Audrey Dutroux+ @ 10/3/2009, 23:23)
    siamo sicuri sia lui davvero? :O

Infatti, come fanno a saperlo? Scusate, mi sono appena registrata devo capire ancora un po' come funziona questo forum

6 replies since 9/2/2009, 17:30   3975 views